Nope, Still Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lemme know when you stumble across a really good Italian muffaletta loaf recipe!
Was at a place last week to eat in Bokeelia, FL, They had a NOLA muffaletta. Asked how big it was and they said like this..Yikes cant eat all that. The chef is from NOLA.

Was at a place last week to eat in Bokeelia, FL, They had a NOLA muffaletta. Asked how big it was and they said like this..Yikes cant eat all that. The chef is from NOLA.
A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily. They do sell by the 1/2 and 1/4 though...

I have the Milano salami and the coppa made, just need to make some Mortadella and it's time for Muffalettas!

Reactions: Fueling Around
Cultured meat or cultured bread?
I put home crafted in the same broad circle.
A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily.
That better be a great sandwich for $15 per serving... I had a local one many years ago and it wasn't my liking.

A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily. They do sell by the 1/2 and 1/4 though...

I have the Milano salami and the coppa made, just need to make some Mortadella and it's time for Muffalettas!
WOW

Gone up since i was last there.

Just resting that what old people do. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

You on your way to Pa. yet?
Any plans to attending the gathering?

Warren

Not yet as we have hoped. Docs are doing some test stuff on her arm before the knee surgery.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky