• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Nope, Still Here

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Totally understand. I love making sausage but there's only so much we can eat and only so much room in the freezer.....

checkdude

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2016
Totally understand. I love making sausage but there's only so much we can eat and only so much room in the freezer.....
Yeah, I have the same problem lol! I give away good amount but still can't keep up with all I want to try.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, I have the same problem lol! I give away good amount but still can't keep up with all I want to try.

Hmmm, That could be because you live too far away from my house!!!
Just Saying.

Bear

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Lemme know when you stumble across a really good Italian muffaletta loaf recipe!
Was at a place last week to eat in Bokeelia, FL, They had a NOLA muffaletta. Asked how big it was and they said like this..Yikes cant eat all that. The chef is from NOLA.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Was at a place last week to eat in Bokeelia, FL, They had a NOLA muffaletta. Asked how big it was and they said like this..Yikes cant eat all that. The chef is from NOLA.
A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily. They do sell by the 1/2 and 1/4 though...

I have the Milano salami and the coppa made, just need to make some Mortadella and it's time for Muffalettas!

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Cultured meat or cultured bread?
I put home crafted in the same broad circle.
A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily.
That better be a great sandwich for $15 per serving... I had a local one many years ago and it wasn't my liking.

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
A whole Muffaletta at Central Grocery (home of the original) is $60-65 bucks... can feed 4 people easily. They do sell by the 1/2 and 1/4 though...

I have the Milano salami and the coppa made, just need to make some Mortadella and it's time for Muffalettas!
WOW

Gone up since i was last there.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Just resting that what old people do. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

You on your way to Pa. yet?
Any plans to attending the gathering?

Warren

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Just resting that what old people do. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

You on your way to Pa. yet?
Any plans to attending the gathering?

Warren
Not yet as we have hoped. Docs are doing some test stuff on her arm before the knee surgery.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.