No-Wrap St. Louis Ribs - Two Rubs (Qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice looking Ribs . Congrats on taking the plunge into Naked Ribs . Now practice enough to know about when to test them, keeping the lid shut  and

you'll discover a better Bark also.

Cool , one at a time we are converting the wrappers . Naked is the best
yahoo.gif

I do everything Naked, just the way I learned .

Have fun and  .  .  .

Nice looking ribs! 50/50 Tatonka Dust Sugar how sweet was it? How did the beans turn out?
drool.gif
Beans turned out great. Used a recipe from Bradley's site. Will be trying out Dutch's next..

The Tatonka Dust and turbinado sugar wasn't as sweet as you would think, I noticed the salt in the Dust more than the sugar. The main reason I did this is I ran out of Jeff's Rub and was too lazy to make more. It turned out to be a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
Beans turned out great. Used a recipe from Bradley's site. Will be trying out Dutch's next..

The Tatonka Dust and turbinado sugar wasn't as sweet as you would think, I noticed the salt in the Dust more than the sugar. The main reason I did this is I ran out of Jeff's Rub and was too lazy to make more. It turned out to be a nice change of pace.

Thanks, I was wondering because I only put about a teaspoon or so on a rack I did with the dust! Make sure to put beans under your next brisket it's even better!

oldschool said

I do everything Naked, just the way I learned .

better be careful with the way you word things , you might tell more about yourself than you intended .....just having a bit of fun ..lol

fire.gif
 Trying to wash that image out of my head. 

I started with 3-2-1 but ended up doing them naked too.  I like it better, but the neighbors are appalled!  LOL

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky