No Newsletter ?? HELP !!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
south river,
Hi every one,
I subscribed to the news letter and have not recived any ?? So i figgured i try to subscribe again since we got new fourm site maybe something got messed up ?? In doin so ,, the reply told me that i already joined ....but i`m not reciving The Newsletter !!!!! :-(( HELP !!!! THANK YOU CHARLIE

Hi Charlie, I had shot Jeff a PM this week asking about the newsletter. He said he is running a bit late this month, understanably so considering all the work he's had switching to the new forum. He said it should be going out shortly.

Charlie-

Poor Jeff's so busy trying to build/rebuild the best website on the net he probably hasn't had time to author the news letter.

Let's see rebuild the forum or write a news letter? hmmmmm?

Whic do you prefer?

Sorry folks.. I am slightly behind schedule for several reasons and that is pushing the newsletter back a week or so.

Should be pushing that out by Tuesday morning early
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

HI every one,
Sorry bout the paniic, I do understand that jeff is making the best web site around !!! And it is by far the best around that i`v seen and all the best folk`s that go with it !!! I look forward to even reading several post from every one that gives loads of info ,I also get alot of chuckles from some also,
well gtg gettin ready for a venison dinner @ our local FD !! yummy ...lol
take care & thanks to all .....charlie

No problem Charlie, I had wondered the same thing myself.
icon_smile.gif
Hope you enjoy your venison dinner!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky