1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

No Newsletter ?? HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by meat~smoker in n.j., Feb 24, 2007.

1. Hi every one,
    I subscribed to the news letter and have not recived any ?? So i figgured i try to subscribe again since we got new fourm site maybe something got messed up ?? In doin so ,, the reply told me that i already joined ....but i`m not reciving The Newsletter !!!!! :-(( HELP !!!! THANK YOU CHARLIE

2. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hi Charlie, I had shot Jeff a PM this week asking about the newsletter. He said he is running a bit late this month, understanably so considering all the work he's had switching to the new forum. He said it should be going out shortly.

3. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Charlie-

Poor Jeff's so busy trying to build/rebuild the best website on the net he probably hasn't had time to author the news letter.

Let's see rebuild the forum or write a news letter? hmmmmm?

Whic do you prefer?

4. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

5. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry folks.. I am slightly behind schedule for several reasons and that is pushing the newsletter back a week or so.

Should be pushing that out by Tuesday morning early[​IMG]

6. HI every one,
    Sorry bout the paniic, I do understand that jeff is making the best web site around !!! And it is by far the best around that i`v seen and all the best folk`s that go with it !!! I look forward to even reading several post from every one that gives loads of info ,I also get alot of chuckles from some also,
    well gtg gettin ready for a venison dinner @ our local FD !! yummy ...lol
    take care & thanks to all .....charlie

7. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

No problem Charlie, I had wondered the same thing myself.[​IMG] Hope you enjoy your venison dinner!!!