Nice day for some birds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muskyjunky

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 13, 2018
Northeast Ohio
4EE803C2-4030-46E0-A0B1-5B42CAE62549.jpeg
2927DD04-C093-4FBF-BDFB-7BED6310F1AC.jpeg
Did a pair of chickens today on my Pit Boss . Cooked em hotter then a usual smoke . Ran them at 350 for a crunchier skin hopefully . Dinner isn’t for couple hours yet though . I also injected both birds with creole butter . I’ve enjoyed it many times with chicken and Turkeys . I’ll post up how they came out later after we eat them

That looks great love the sprouts grilled.Is that a bread stuffing I see with gravy? LIKES
Richie

You didn't tell me there was going to be gravy and stuffing, and brussel sprouts!!! I would be all over that plate! Did you use the dripping for the gravy?

That is an awesome looking meal there my friend!
Very nicely done & congrats on making the carousel!
Al
Thank you Al , much appreciated , my first spin !

That looks great love the sprouts grilled.Is that a bread stuffing I see with gravy? LIKES
Richie
Sadly it was not , just stove top but it really paired well with this chicken
You didn't tell me there was going to be gravy and stuffing, and brussel sprouts!!! I would be all over that plate! Did you use the dripping for the gravy?
The gravy was also just house chicken gravey from local grocery chain
Nice job, looks great.....
Thank you
Oh hell yeah, looks great on the grill and plate.
Ride that Carousel like ya stole it.
Like!
thank You Mr C !

Nice looking birds! Excellent pics and ya everything is better with gravy:)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky