• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

nesmoker

Joined Oct 22, 2016
This is my first post here. I have just started my adventure into smoking. I have a GMG Daniel Boone with wifi. I have smoked a few times to date. I did Baby back ribs, they had good flavor and good smoke but were not fall off the bone. I wasn't really able to monitor them they day I did them. I willl try again soon. I have done bacon, whole chicken and boneless chicken breasts with goood success. I look forward to gaining knowledge in the smoking meat forum.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to the forum!  Lots of ways to do baby backs, 4-5 hrs at 225 -250 degrees will usually get some good results.  Glad you joined us.

Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Welcome from SC. It's good to have you on this great site. Like Mike said, lots of ways to do ribs. I use 250-275* for about 3 to 3-1/2 hours, same results, different way. Folks who like ribs to fall off the bone are about the same as the ones who prefer a little tug.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.