newbie saying Hey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buffdadjj

Original poster
May 5, 2007
milford ohio
My name is Joe Live here in southern Ohio.
Have one of those brinkmen r2d2 looking things.Have smoked a couple times with OK results.
Hope to learn allot from the experts. I would like to get good at it and maybe build my own smoker someday.
My Father-in-law gives us a whole beef every year and a sister-in-law that works on a pig farm and we can get pigs that they cannot sell in there regular market at a good price. so needless to say I have a large freezer and lots of meat. Want to learn the art of smoke.I get tired of the same ole all the time. Thanks for the forum. Joe

Hi Joe,
Welcome to the forum. I know you will find the friendly folks here a great help so don't hesitate to ask questions and draw from their knowledge. Also, feel free to share your adventures.

Bill

Welcome Joe,

Sounds like you have a plan. Has Hillybilly stated lots of great folks here, all willing to help. You may want to check out Jeff's 5 day ecourse. Have fun and send in some pics!

Welcome Joe! That r2d2 thing will amaze you with what it can do. Get smokin'! You won't be sorry. Post pics, ask about anything you need to know, share anything you learn that is helpful. Enjoy!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome Joe -

Your gonn a love that Brinkman it makes some great Q! If you have any questions just jump right in! We're here for you!

Joe, you have found the ultimate place to learn the art of smoking. Many fine folks here that will enjoy helping you along. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. It's a good thing you gotta freezer full of meat, cause you get it all down, you're gonna wanna smoker as often as you can.

Welcome aboard! You've found the best forum on the net! This place is SMOKIN'!!

welcome to SMF... i to have an R2D2 looking thing... produces some fine Q... with a little practise from you and a little knowledge from us, you will produce some great Q as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky