Newbie from Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
RED SOX!!!
icon_eek.gif
j/k

Welcome. Good to have you on board. One of the other guys said he was a profane smoker. don't know if that was a slip or the truth. I am a GOSM vertical propane smoker myself. And must admit to being a profane smoker sometimes too.
icon_redface.gif

I know you will enjoy yourself. You will be glad you joined.

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up for Jeff's 5 day E-Course.

Skip

Welcome Rusty!!!

Thought that face looked familiar from the BOC.

I am here to tell you all that Rusty is a great guy and you will love his humerous outlook on things.

Rusty, I go by screen on that fishing site and I just arrived here too. This place reminds me of the BOC by it's friendlyness and support.

I think I am going to love this place too.

Welcome, don't give up on the charcoal, once you get it you will turn out some great food. I use charcoal, and with the help I found one this site the food gets better every time.

Rusty, Welcome. I am newbie and decided to go non-charcoal/wood as well. (electric ECB) I have a lot to learn. Temp control being the main challenge so far. (done it only twice though)

Hi ya Rusty and welcome. There is just a great bunch of people here and you'll find that it'll be one of the first things you check on in the morning and one of the last in yer day! The amount of talent here is overwhelming !!! Great bunch of people that don't mind extending themselves to help out. Best forum going that I ever came accross ! Cheers bud!
BADSS

Rusty - I'm great, Did you ever see such a site like this or ever thought you would? This is just like the BOC with info. So friendly here too with all the pros willing to help. I have been reading and reading and have learned so much in just a few days. Now all I have to do is find me a smoker so I can get started.

You will become such a pro that you'll be preparing the meet at next year BOC National! LOL

Tight lines!!!

be sure to take the free smoking 5 day course you will learn a lot
kind of a new myself and have been doing this for over 20 years off and on and still learning how to do things.

Welcome to SMF! Your skills will definatly improve, with all the informatiom you cand find here!

Welcome, Rusty. Lots of friendly folks here and the different types of smokers are as varied as the forum members. Plenty of help and we love to share the adventures of others.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky