Newbie from South OC in So Cal: Morning All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HowlingDog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2019
Good Morning Everyone,

Just joined after finding this site a couple weeks ago. Been smoking for a few years but always learning. Have a "vertical offset" that I made, and a WSM. Once I figure out how to post pictures, I will show my contraption.

Just finished smoking my first bacon and I have a couple questions that will get posted in the Hot Smoke Bacon section.

Just wanted to say HI, and I look forward to reading, learning and sharing what little I know :emoji_upside_down:

Reactions: SonnyE
Hi HowlingDog,
Welcome to
small-logo.png

Pictures are easy once you get your feet wet.
Save your pictures as a .jpg in a folder you can find easily.
Then when you want to use one, click the "Upload a file" beside the other buttons to the right. v
Choose your picture in your SMF.com folder, and upload it.
When it is done, it will appear as a thumbnail below the post you are making.
You can choose a smaller version, or a bigger version.
Ta-Da! Picture postin!

Thanks!!! This website software is similar to another I have used! I just figured out the avatar. Here is the smoker I made:
View media item 554315

Reactions: SonnyE
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join up. Nice looking smoker.

Chris

Good Evening and Welcome from a nice warm East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky