Newbie from central Virginia here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mengland89

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 15, 2019
Virginia
Signed up here a few weeks back and decided to post my hello. I’ve got a Traeger (I know not everyone likes them) but I love it. I have many cooks under my belt now (steaks, burgers, chicken, brisket, ribs) and I can’t complain! Anyone else here in Virginia? Oh, and by the way, hello haha

Reactions: JC in GB
7A7F1015-CC07-45FF-A4B1-3D904F828881.jpeg

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:

Nothing wrong with a Traeger if it gets the job done.

It is the pit master not the pit in most cases. Happy cooking! :emoji_cat::emoji_cat:

JC :emoji_cat:

Hey there and welcome. I'm not in VA any more but was born in Alexandria and grew up in Manassas. Nice looking pics thus far. Next time you do a cook, take pics from beginning to end and post the entire sequence so we can all follow along.

Robert

Reactions: Mengland89
Hey there and welcome. I'm not in VA any more but was born in Alexandria and grew up in Manassas. Nice looking pics thus far. Next time you do a cook, take pics from beginning to end and post the entire sequence so we can all follow along.

Robert
That’s about 2 hours from me. Busy area!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky