Newbie from central California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mstrmike

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 26, 2010
Lake Isabella, Ca.
I've been hanging around the forums for a couple of weeks now trying to get the lay of the land. Also got some help on a ubs smoker I plan to build this weekend from other members. Thanx! By way of introduction I live in a small town Lake Isabella, Ca. I have 5 kids and 10 grand kids to cook for now and then. Big Titans fan. NRA member. and RABID Nascar fan. Everthing I've seen tells me there are a great bunch of people here and im glad to join you all.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Mike welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Good luck with the UDS build and take pics along the way for us. You'll find lots of good info and some great info here. Have fun and happy building

Welcome aboard. Lot's of great folks here with plenty of knowledge willing to help you with just about anything. Great tips and recipes too. Good luck with the UDS.

Help please. I,m buiding a uds this weekend and i want to put a shelf in for turkey. How low can i set a shelf above the coal basket? I plan to  put a water bowl a few inches above the basket ? THANKS FOR THE WELCOMES :)

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky