Newbie from Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JayBod

Original poster
Jan 25, 2020
New to the forum. Just using a gas Weber E series grill and was given a amazen smoker tube kit with 2 boxes of pellets (Applewood) which I have used on mozza cheese cold smoking and then sit for 2 weeks and pitmasters choice which I used on some pork tenderloin.

If anyone has any tips or tricks using the tube please pass them along.

Thanks in advance from Manitoba Canada

I have an oval, not sure if it the same as the tube but I personally think the oval gives off too much smoke for my tastes so I have been experimenting with the link below.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to SMF from Arizona.

I just bought an oval recently and used it once to cold smoke some cheese.

To get it to stay lit I had to take the torch to it while it was laying down where I wanted it to stay for the duration. Tried standing it on end and letting it burn for 5-10 minutes but it went out twice....

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky