• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie from Canada

JayBod

Joined Jan 25, 2020
New to the forum. Just using a gas Weber E series grill and was given a amazen smoker tube kit with 2 boxes of pellets (Applewood) which I have used on mozza cheese cold smoking and then sit for 2 weeks and pitmasters choice which I used on some pork tenderloin.

If anyone has any tips or tricks using the tube please pass them along.

Thanks in advance from Manitoba Canada

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio! Plenty of people here use the tubes in their smokers. Sure you will get good tips here.

Murray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 30, 2018
I have an oval, not sure if it the same as the tube but I personally think the oval gives off too much smoke for my tastes so I have been experimenting with the link below.
Welcome to the forum.

Smokin' in AZ

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Welcome to SMF from Arizona.

I just bought an oval recently and used it once to cold smoke some cheese.

To get it to stay lit I had to take the torch to it while it was laying down where I wanted it to stay for the duration. Tried standing it on end and letting it burn for 5-10 minutes but it went out twice....

John

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.