Newbie fro Arizona

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Scott L Hanks

Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
Hi, my name is Scott. For Christmas I purchased a Camp Chef Smokepro SGX 36 pellet grill. A coworker of mine has had a Traegar for a few years and recommended I join this forum. I'm hoping to learn some tips and tricks on how to use a pellet grill.

I'm married with three grown sons and live in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona and work in the IT industry.

Welcome to SMF! Your friend is right, this is a great place to learn and share. Congratulations on your new smoker! Plenty of pellet smoker users here (myself included) so don't hesitate to ask questions or inquire about problems you're having.

Looking forward to pictures of your first smoke on the new smoker.

Welcome glad to have you on board. Open the forum heading at the top of the page and scroll down it to find all kinds of info on just about anything on smoking.

Warren

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join up.

Chris

Hi ScottL!
Welcome to
small-logo.png

Truth be told, there are a LOT of Pellet burners here, a lot burn pellets in AMNPS trays, or AMNTS tubes.
As well as the Pellet Poopers like the Treagers and variants like yours.
The bottom line is, we love smokey taste goodness in our Brontosaurus bones.

Hey! A fellow Arizonan! Welcome aboard man. This forum is a great place with great people ready to help. Congrats on your new pellet grill. Let the smokin' begin! :)

Welcome! Don’t have a pellet grill but lots of camp chef products and you can’t go wrong there! Hope to see some good cooks come out of it.

See the cardinals just got a new coach not sure if you are a fan but good luck!

Good morning and welcome from a rainy East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky