New York Strip Roast (Mrs Bear’s Birthday)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nope. No way is that as good as prime rib. You shouldn't have to eat it, just send it to me and I'll see to its appropriate disposal!

Great beef and a big like, Bear!

Thank You Buddy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great John .
I did one awhile ago , and used your info as a guide . Came out good .
Tell the Mrs. happy B day .

Thank You Rich!
And for the Like.

Bear

looks fantastic bear! happy birthday to Mrs. Bear, did they have the train ride this year.

Thank You Jim!!
I just told her, and She said Thank You Jim!!
Bear Jr does something special for her every year, but due to the Raging Covid Pandemic, he washed our 8 big front windows, inside & out. :emoji_open_mouth:

Bear

Reactions: smokerjim
Looks great and perfectly cooked Bear. All of those plates and sammies look delicious. I actually like Strips over Ribeyes, but I love a Ribroast. Go figure. LOL. Please wish the Mrs. a belated Happy Birthday.

Thank You Mike!!
I can't say that---I've had too many Tough Strip Steaks off the Grill.
I won't even buy them any more in Steak form. This Roast was Great, done like a Prime Rib, and I couldn't resist the $3.77 Price.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very nice John. What, we're they out of Rib Roast? 😂 Happy Birthday to the Lady Bear...JJ

Thank You JJ !!
However you should read what I posted. Then you'd know although I did buy some Prime Ribs, I couldn't pass up a couple of New York Strip Roasts @ $3.77 a pound.

Bear

Was just teasing. Your Prime Rib Smokes are Legendary...Sorry if I upset you in any way...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky