New Upgraded BBQ Area!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love the stainless cart that can be wheeled to whatever cooker is on duty. If you have any roofing panels left over, you could enclose 3 sides of the lower half for a bit more storage...and that dorm fridge!

Love the stainless cart that can be wheeled to whatever cooker is on duty. If you have any roofing panels left over, you could enclose 3 sides of the lower half for a bit more storage...and that dorm fridge!
Great idea. I actually exchanged that cart after that photo, and upgraded. The one in the pic was a 30x48 and there was a pretty decent ding on one side. I exchanged it for a 30x60 for even more prep space.

Reactions: bill1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky