New twist on the Pellical...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 13, 2017
Saugus, California
I remembered a turning display stand I bought years ago when I was selling turned wooden pens at the swap meet.
So I found it and tried it out for my pellical stage of my Salmon smoking this month.
Worked good, even if it was a bit corny... LOL!

Reactions: zwiller
This is why you should never throw anything out. It just might come in handy one day. This is the argument I make to my wife and she just gives me dirty looks. I do on occasion have to play the card of pointing out the 20 totes of quilting fabric she has in the garage attic. That usually just earns me even dirtier looks.

Reactions: SonnyE
This is why you should never throw anything out. It just might come in handy one day. This is the argument I make to my wife and she just gives me dirty looks. I do on occasion have to play the card of pointing out the 20 totes of quilting fabric she has in the garage attic. That usually just earns me even dirtier looks.

LOL! Mines a knitter. She needles out all sorts of stuff...
And I'm not telling you a yarn... :D

LOL---All kinds of Crocheted things around here through almost 50 years of Marriage!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky