NEW to This site.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

racen rhett

Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
South west MO.
Hello everyone I'm new to this site seen a lot of nice post! Seems to be a friendly place

I'm a EX Firefighter and E.M.T.  I just flat out LOVE to BBQ and run smokers. Maybe I could help a few of you as well as you help me on ideas and recipes.

th_INGardenbbq7.gif

fire.gif

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.

If you would do us a favor and update your location that way when you ask questions we will be able to help you better.

Grew up in the dept. Dad was a vol and career man so yeah.

Welcome Rhett. This is a great site to learn and ask questions. Tons of knowledgable pitmasters around here who don't mind helping out if asked. What kinda equipment are you using? Offset smoker? Propane smoker? Electric?

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky