• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new to the site from BAMA

reelduel

Joined Jan 22, 2014
I found this site while looking for a new vacuum machine. I have several smokers. An Electric and a Propane  Masterbuilt, Char Griller Duo with smoker box. I also use a propane Big Easy for cooking turkeys and not to forget the ever present Weber grill. Im thinking about getting the VacMaster VP112 to replace my foodsaver. I use it a bunch and the bags for the VP112 are 10 times cheaper so I think in the long run I will save money. I look forward to learning some more tricks to smoking stuff.

southernman58

Joined Jan 22, 2014
Welcome, ReelDuel!! Good to have a neighbor on here!  Sounds like you are set up for success!! To your vacuum point, I am still using a food saver and you are right, they are proud of their bags. Are you ordering your bags for the VacMaster VP112 online or have you found them locally? I might consider the change myself!

Again, welcome aboard!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.