Sponsored Women's Day Gift---Food Saver for Keeping Meat Food Fresh and Stored,Includes 55 Bags, Only $32.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Deal Price: $32.99 (Reg: $65.99)---SAVE $33
Ps: Everyone can directly apply the 50% Amazon page coupon under the price list, which will save a lot.

It is friendly for sealing fresh meat, seafood, grains, hops, pickles, jars and other foods. Great for home kitchen. Best gift for March 8 Women's Day.
Only 30 are available for sale,hurry up!!

Amazon purchase link:

Vacuum Sealer Machine with 55 Count 8"x12" Food Sealers Bags and 8"*79' Vacuum Sealer Roll, Inkbird Automatic Vacuum Sealers Machine with Built-in Cutter, Dry & Moist Sealing Modes for Food Storage

5558652a-ff7b-44bb-992f-65886c353cb8.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Attachments

• 5558652a-ff7b-44bb-992f-65886c353cb8.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
    5558652a-ff7b-44bb-992f-65886c353cb8.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 6
A lot of folks seemed to have significant issues with the vacuum sealer unit shorting out. Never did see anyone from Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq comment or offer suggestions. There was a thread where you were tagged

Reactions: JLeonard
A lot of folks seemed to have significant issues with the vacuum sealer unit shorting out. Never did see anyone from Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq comment or offer suggestions. There was a thread where you were tagged
Thanks for the heads up, we have responded and contacted the publisher as soon as the problem thread came out and the issue has been resolved. Pls feel free to contact us if have any problems with the vacuum in your daily use and we will solve it 100%.Thank you!

Reactions: jcam222
A bunch of junk if you ask me. Inkbird just flying a giant balloon around the forum collecting all our data
Hi friend.
We're very sorry you're not happy with us, what problem are you experiencing? Did you try to contact our staff for a solution? Please contact us if there have any issue with the product and we will solve it 100%.We don't collect anyone's data, so don't worry!

What the hell is Women's Day? Is it one of them new politically correct holidays?
Hi friend,
It's "International Women's Day",You can google this holiday, it's one of the most important holidays for women.

Thanks for the heads up, we have responded and contacted the publisher as soon as the problem thread came out and the issue has been resolved. Pls feel free to contact us if have any problems with the vacuum in your daily use and we will solve it 100%.Thank you!
Great to hear that things were made right. My apologies in not having seen your response to that thread. I have a lot of Inkbird thermos and they have been great.

Well now I know what women's day is, well that there is one anyway. But I'm not telling my wife... just in case I'm too late lol!
Have a few things from Inkbird and no problems as of yet.

Ryan

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.