New to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The For New Members section would be a good place for introductions. Maybe an admin can move this there?

Welcome and post up some cooks.

Welcome from Virginia! This is it for my social media as well. My wife uses face book and gets upset about something every few weeks. Here it's mostly pictures of great food, cool ideas, great advice, and some laughs. The most emotional I get is when people don't believe that Tri-Tip cooked like a Brisket is delicious!

Just testing out the forum. I have no other social media (and not planning on getting any except for here). I love using my offset smoker (Oklahoma Joe Longhorn), welding tools for it, and wanted to start sharing. Where would be a good place to start?
Just joined the group and am finding it is a highly collaborative, friendly support group for all things man/fire/food! Welcome aboard.

Reactions: mgarner
Good morning from KC, glad you joined us. You are going to love this place and the helpful people. It is very rare that someone gets their panties in a wad. :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw and mgarner
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky