New to the forum and new to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdreed520

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
Yukon, OK
Hello all i hale from Yukon, Oklahoma and am new to this forum and the Smoking of meat and such.....Been around it my hole life but never really done it myself until now....My wife just bought me a Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite tonight for my Christmas Present.......

Jim Reed

Welcome Jim. Looks like you already have a fan of smoked meat in the house! This is the place to learn how to do it right for her. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We are all happy to help!

Mike

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the group Jim, from another Oklahoman!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Start out with some easy stuff, Chicken, sausage, pork shoulder, be sure and season your new smoker and let us see how your first smoke goes.

Gary

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky