New to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lonestarsmoker

Original poster
Nov 15, 2010
SW Washington
Hello all. I just found this forum. I have been making sausages for about 3 years now. I am a big BBQer as well. I belong to the PNWBA here in the northwest, we do alot of BBQ competitions. I am interested in learning how to make semi cured sausages as well as learning a little more on cold smoking. Am looking forward to this forum and learning from all the folks here.

Dan

Welcome to the site Dan. Glad you joined us, its a great place with tons of info and the folks that don't mind sharing info.

Hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Dan to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction    

Welcome to SMF Dan. Lots of folks with lots of knowledge here. For cold smoking alot of folks have purchased a A-Maze-N Smoker. A few have built smokehouses. 

Hello Dan and Welcome to SMF.  There is lots of great info on cold smoking and like Brian said check out the A MAZE N SMOKER for cold smokes.

welcome and for cold smoking i an't think of a better product than the AMS..........

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky