• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to Forum, many?????'s

klbjnort

Joined Dec 22, 2013
Hello all,
My name is Kent and my family and I reside in Western Pa, about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh called New Kensington. I have used a small charcoal smoker in the past until my wife bought me a 40"MBS for my birthday in November. It wasn't until last week that I assembled and seasoned it ( busy with christmas lights, one of my many passions). I REALLY love smoked cheeses!!!!!! :drool The wife and I did some research on how to smoke cheese, You Tube. So I took what I had learned and gave it a go. Had to do some timing adjustments when the temp started to rise too high but all in all I think it went well. We are looking at the A-Maze-N to aid in the process. Any thoughts or better ideas to do cheese??? Any in site welcomed!!!

Thank you,
Kent:unsure:

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

pineywoods

Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Kent welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I highly recommend the A-Maze-N Smoker. It makes it super easy to smoke cheese and many other things as well

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
 Glad to have you with us Kent!  Ask away!  As stated above the A-maze-n smoker is awesome, especially for cold smoking. Well worth the few dollars and it supports a fellow SMF member/advertiser.

Mike

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Welcome!!! You'll find all kinds of input and help - the site here is made up of the nicest people - and it's fantastic to see all the shared postings and delicious creations! Welcome indeed!!!! Cheers! - Leah

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome Kent!  Glad you joined our group.  I'll chime in with the others in recommending the A-maze-n smokers.  Best thing I know of for cold smoking in your MES.

Red

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.