New to Forum, many?????'s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

klbjnort

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
New Kensington, Pa
Hello all,
My name is Kent and my family and I reside in Western Pa, about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh called New Kensington. I have used a small charcoal smoker in the past until my wife bought me a 40"MBS for my birthday in November. It wasn't until last week that I assembled and seasoned it ( busy with christmas lights, one of my many passions). I REALLY love smoked cheeses!!!!!! :drool The wife and I did some research on how to smoke cheese, You Tube. So I took what I had learned and gave it a go. Had to do some timing adjustments when the temp started to rise too high but all in all I think it went well. We are looking at the A-Maze-N to aid in the process. Any thoughts or better ideas to do cheese??? Any in site welcomed!!!

Thank you,
Kent:unsure:

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

Kent welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I highly recommend the A-Maze-N Smoker. It makes it super easy to smoke cheese and many other things as well

Glad to have you with us Kent!  Ask away!  As stated above the A-maze-n smoker is awesome, especially for cold smoking. Well worth the few dollars and it supports a fellow SMF member/advertiser.

Mike

Welcome!!! You'll find all kinds of input and help - the site here is made up of the nicest people - and it's fantastic to see all the shared postings and delicious creations! Welcome indeed!!!! Cheers! - Leah

Welcome Kent!  Glad you joined our group.  I'll chime in with the others in recommending the A-maze-n smokers.  Best thing I know of for cold smoking in your MES.

Red

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky