New TK reverse flow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Some of you may remember last year when I got a LSG large cabinet..I had to sell it because it was too heavy for me to move around. So I ordered the medium reverse flow from T&K....It is about half the weight, which makes it easier for me .Todd put the table on the opposite side that I wanted it. So he offered to cut me these awesome stainless grates..Really nice and heavy duty..I plan on seasoning it up in a couple days and then cooking some while I have the next couple weeks away from taking care of mom..Here are some pics....

tk.jpg

tk2.jpg

tk3.jpg

tk4.jpg

tk5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice congrats!
T&K was the runner up when I was looking for my cabinet. I don't move mine around but you're right the large LSG is HEAVY.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Congrats it's a good looking unit. I look forward to seeing some pics of it in action

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky