• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new stuffer

cal1956

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 14, 2015
i just bought a 10lb. Dakotah sausage stuffer and it arrived today, can't wait to get the chance to try it, the plan is to make roughly 130 lbs of smoked sausage in a couple of weeks
i'm getting to old to do all that cranking ...lol

HowlingDog

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 16, 2019
Congrats!! I have the little 5lb from LEM. Works like a charm. Post some pics of the epic stuffing. I don't think I make 130lbs a year!!

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
They don't... and we didn't know yours is a water stuffer...

cal1956

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 14, 2015
yea i have been using a 15 lb vertical stuffer , but as i get older, its just too much work cranking those things , so i decided to try a lazy mans stuffer

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Love to see a photo of it in action!
Al

cal1956

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 14, 2015
its AMAZING !! if you are like me and struggle stuffing sausage with the old vertical hand cranked stuffers , your going to want to buy one of these , it makes stuffing sausage casings and absolute pleasure to do , all you do is : set it up , fill it with sausage and slowly open the water valve ..thats it !!! the water does ALL the hard work for you

Attachments

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.