new stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cal1956

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
Colorado
i just bought a 10lb. Dakotah sausage stuffer and it arrived today, can't wait to get the chance to try it, the plan is to make roughly 130 lbs of smoked sausage in a couple of weeks
i'm getting to old to do all that cranking ...lol

Reactions: SCBBQ
Congrats!! I have the little 5lb from LEM. Works like a charm. Post some pics of the epic stuffing. I don't think I make 130lbs a year!!

yea i have been using a 15 lb vertical stuffer , but as i get older, its just too much work cranking those things , so i decided to try a lazy mans stuffer

its AMAZING !! if you are like me and struggle stuffing sausage with the old vertical hand cranked stuffers , your going to want to buy one of these , it makes stuffing sausage casings and absolute pleasure to do , all you do is : set it up , fill it with sausage and slowly open the water valve ..thats it !!! the water does ALL the hard work for you

Attachments

• stuffer.jpg
    stuffer.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 24
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky