New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porky

Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
Baldwin, NY
I will be moving to West Palm Bch Fl. fall of '08 and although that is a long time from now I do get down there a couple of times a year. I am looking for a place to buy a new smoker from in So Fl. I will be taking my BWS Party with me but I will be leaving my Bar B Chef behind. I know I could look in Craigs List and I have not ruled out a WSM or BGE but I like to see them before I buy them. My budget is about $500. Any help with finding a place to purchase a new cooker is appreciated.

Les

2 great ideas there Porky ....I have the MES ...and works great ...don't think you need to drop that much coin to smoke ....just my .02 worth
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky