• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Smoker

porky

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I will be moving to West Palm Bch Fl. fall of '08 and although that is a long time from now I do get down there a couple of times a year. I am looking for a place to buy a new smoker from in So Fl. I will be taking my BWS Party with me but I will be leaving my Bar B Chef behind. I know I could look in Craigs List and I have not ruled out a WSM or BGE but I like to see them before I buy them. My budget is about $500. Any help with finding a place to purchase a new cooker is appreciated.

Les

oillogger

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 25, 2006
I suggest purchasing a Big Block from Amazon for $189 and spend the rest on meat to be smoked.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Porky, I'm in Key West and ordered a Masterbuilt stainless from Cabela's.
Woodie.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
2 great ideas there Porky ....I have the MES ...and works great ...don't think you need to drop that much coin to smoke ....just my .02 worth

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.