New smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hungryhanko

Original poster
Nov 7, 2020
Hey all, I am a first time poster looking for anyone who has used a Nu-Vu smoker. I am taking a job where the smoker they have is a Nu vu smoke 13. I've never used one and just looking for some reviews and tips from the community. Thanks for your time
Henru

welcome. i am blogger. electric smokers have many quality and size there are also amall and large electric smokers. nu vu smoker is best choice this is great choice for BBQ and many other dishes. there are also many others electric smoker. i am giving a link of electric smokers you can see it.
www.thesmokerreviews.com

Last edited:
Checked out the smoker & it looks like a quality unit!
I’m sure there will be a bit of a learning curve, but after a couple of tries I’m sure you will have it figured out.
Al

Checked out the smoker & it looks like a quality unit!
I’m sure there will be a bit of a learning curve, but after a couple of tries I’m sure you will have it figured out.
Al
Thanks Al I used a cookshack sm160 for a few years just seeing if anyone has any tips.

welcome. i am blogger. electric smokers have many quality and size there are also amall and large electric smokers. nu vu smoker is best choice this is great choice for BBQ and many other dishes.
Hi Hadi, thanks for your reply I have used a cookshack sm160 , just wondering how they compare.

Reactions: hadi123
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky