New Smoker,New Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bud man

Original poster
Jul 9, 2011
ft. worth, tx. area
Hello fellow smokers.  My name is Buddy,  I live in the Ft. Worth, Tx, area, I am new to this type of cooking.  Hope to gather as much info as I can from you veterans out there.  I recently bought a small electric smoker called SmokinIt from a company in Ohio.  I haven't used it yet but I am going to give it a go this weekend on some brisket.  Will let you know how it turns out.  I am going to use Jeff's recipes.  Well so long for now, it's time for another beer.   BUD MAN.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

Welcome to the forum. Your in the right place. Get that smoker going and crack a brew or two. Don't forget to post your first cook with a little Qview

Budman,I was raised in Temple(appox.150mi.South on I-35),now I'm up here where your Smoker came from,ohiO.In my heart I LUV FOAT WUTH
biggrin.gif

Have fun with you smoker and welcome to the Forum.

db9368a8_Betty003.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky