New Smoker Intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pecoswild

Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
Fort Worth
Hello all.  I just wanted to introduce myself since I am the new guy here.  Thanks for the forum.  I recently purchased the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse.  I have smoked some ribs, pork butt and turkey breasts.  The turkey was a couple of days ago.  It was the best turkey I've ever had.  The true test was my wife being an oven roast traditionalist.  She thought the same and now looks forward to more turkey and even chicken.  I recently moved from Albuquerque to Fort Worth for work.  I have a wife and two kids.  I have worked for the rail road for 13 years.

Thanks and I look forward to participating in this forum.

Dennis

Welcome to the SMF. There are many knowledgeable folks here to help you out. Lots of recipes & tips. Happy smoking!  
icon_smile.gif

Welcome, I have only been a member one day and have had more help than I could find in a week searching the web. Joining was a great idea as there is just a wealth of information here!

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll be surprised by all the great looking stuff you see Qview of here and get lots of ideas for new things to try

Hello Dennis, welcome to the forum, prepare for visual overload, the Qviews are amazing & the help you will get as you learn to use that new smoker of yours will be invaluable.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Hello Dennis, and welcome to the SMF. I'm sure you'll like Texas, especially if your TBS is in the air. It's all good my friend. 

Hello Dennis and welcome to SMF - you are going to like it here

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Lookingb forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky