• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New smoker, I'm here to learn.

cabman1939

Joined Jul 2, 2016
I've cooked with gas for over 30 years. It's time for something better. I'm 55 with 9 year old twins and a great wife. I don't have time to learn with charcoal so I just ordered a Grilla grill pellet smoker. I'm not entering any contest so I thought this would fit the bill. Just feeding my family and it has to be a step above a gas grill.
I'm from Rushville Indiana. I've lived in the same county all of my life. Like the title says, I'm here to learn.
Thanks for sharing your bbq and smoking knowledge.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to the forum!  Good luck with that pellet smoker.  Can't wait for your smokes.

Mike

stovebolt

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 7, 2010
 Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Chuck

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

muralboy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 17, 2015
Welcome to the forum. I made the same transition about a year ago and absolutely glad I did.

Good people here. Lots of shared experiences and good advice.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.