New Salami slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SCBBQ

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 2, 2021
I'm switching gears on slicing my salamis- Got a Robot Coupe and several blades to experiment with.. I really like the thinnest one, the 1 mm... Does an awesome job all the way up to 3" chubs.

I'm experimenting with storing it pre-sliced and vacuum sealed in the cooler - instead of chubs.

IMG_8373.PNG

It makes incredibly quick work at slicing an entire chub - probably 30-45 seconds each.

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 6.33.54 PM.png

Reactions: indaswamp
Packaging the slices on a tray and vacuum sealing them.

PhotoRoom_20230211_131311.png
IMG_8403.jpeg

Enjoy the new toy. That sure is a nice looking slicer.

Chris

Thanks guys! The salami slices get a little greasy and stuck together after I open the package days later. A problem I'm contemplating... It's either just the nature of pre-slicing or I'm pulling too much of a vacuum on the chamber machine.

used this again tonight - this thing is great!

Attachments

• 3CBA612C-B6A8-4FFB-863D-8E67D4E54318.gif
    3CBA612C-B6A8-4FFB-863D-8E67D4E54318.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky