New Rub Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like your going to stay busy for a bit. Enjoy them bud.

Is it good? I was excited but it has a big clove aroma. Was that overpowering or is my nose playing tricks on me?

Yea the cloves are very aromatic in there. It’s got a nice kick on the taste too, but I think it’s pretty well balanced actually.

Going to be a shitty day tomorrow
EE53799F-D534-4142-9DAC-F91BCA90BBF9.jpeg

Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
Nice collection. I am slowly taking over a cabinet in the kitchen with the rubs that I'm collecting. But as much as I'm cooking the wife ain't complaining too much about it.
Jim

Normally don’t do too much store-bought ... many too heavy on sugar or salt ... the ones I posted came from friends, after we tried one at their place. I tend to like to DIY/experiment. Have a case of small Ball jars, and an extra pack of lids I drill to make shakers.

Reactions: JLeonard
Does anyone's wife besides mine complain because I took over a whole kitchen cabinet with rubs, spices and seasonings. I keep picking up rubs here and there and buy them when I see some.

Does anyone's wife besides mine complain because I took over a whole kitchen cabinet with rubs, spices and seasonings. I keep picking up rubs here and there and buy them when I see some.
Nope … she’s just happy I do most all the shopping and cooking

Reactions: TNJAKE
Maybe she doesn't like your food? Lol jk

I've actually put shelves in a closet in our spare bedroom for all of my spices and other "stuff", the kitchen cabinets won't hold it all. If this keeps up, some of her clothes may have to go...:emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky