New Rub Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice haul. I am almost afraid to ask how many you have all ready? If you like me to many!
I have a few lol. But I cook on my smoker or Blackstone probably 5 nights a week so I use a ton of rub. Got a bunch of half empty stuff. I have 3 cabinets packed full lol

That's quite a selection there, you are well stocked. I just make rubs from either Jeff's or Chile's instructions, like 'em both.
I make my own rubs as well. Just like to be up to date on what's out there. Alot of people putting out some delicious rubs

I like to try different stuff. I think either jcam222 jcam222 or Sowsage Sowsage recommended a coffee rub a while back but I can't remember
The one I used on some beef was java chop house. Really realy good stuff! Got it at Wal-Mart but now I cant find it! 0104201051b_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I use coffee ok beef often. I have been just using SPOG and then once it gets nice and briney on the surface I dust it with very fine ground espresso. Not instant, just fine ground Bustelo. There is a post on the rib section on a coffee rub too I think called goddess maybe.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I am a little old school on my rubs. Have been using Willingham's "Wham" mild seasoning on my ribs for nearly 20 years and everyone that tries them loves them. Have had good luck with Cimarron Sam's(ribs and chicken) and Killer Hog "The Barbecue Rub" on brisket. Tuffy Stone has an excellent coffee rub in his book "Cool Smoke". Sorry I'm gonna have to get my grandson to show me how to attach pics! Other than that, I make all of my rubs. Jake, I would love to hear what you use on your brisket.

I am a little old school on my rubs. Have been using Willingham's "Wham" mild seasoning on my ribs for nearly 20 years and everyone that tries them loves them. Have had good luck with Cimarron Sam's(ribs and chicken) and Killer Hog "The Barbecue Rub" on brisket. Tuffy Stone has an excellent coffee rub in his book "Cool Smoke". Sorry I'm gonna have to get my grandson to show me how to attach pics! Other than that, I make all of my rubs. Jake, I would love to hear what you use on your brisket.
I like cimmaron docs. Can't go wrong with anything killer hogs. For briskets I either use 50/50 cbp and ks.......my homemade beef rub or oakridge black ops( which is delicious). If this loot N Booty is good on my chuck I'll probably give it a run on a brisket

Right there with you. I usually add a little granulated garlic and a touch of smoked paprika, but certainly can't go wrong with cbp and ks. You're not originally from TX are you Jake?

Right there with you. I usually add a little granulated garlic and a touch of smoked paprika, but certainly can't go wrong with cbp and ks. You're not originally from TX are you Jake?
Nope lol. My beef rub is spog,chili powder, chipotle and a little cayenne

Nice selection Jake, That Pecan rub looks a little tipsy. I'd give the ingredients a once over.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky