• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Rub Day

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks like your going to stay busy for a bit. Enjoy them bud.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Is it good? I was excited but it has a big clove aroma. Was that overpowering or is my nose playing tricks on me?
Yea the cloves are very aromatic in there. It’s got a nice kick on the taste too, but I think it’s pretty well balanced actually.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Ok
Yea the cloves are very aromatic in there. It’s got a nice kick on the taste too, but I think it’s pretty well balanced actually.
sounds great thanks for letting me know

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Too many to choose from Jake!
I wouldn’t know where to start!
Al

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Nice collection. I am slowly taking over a cabinet in the kitchen with the rubs that I'm collecting. But as much as I'm cooking the wife ain't complaining too much about it.
Jim

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Nice collection. I am slowly taking over a cabinet in the kitchen with the rubs that I'm collecting. But as much as I'm cooking the wife ain't complaining too much about it.
Jim
Lol. It's nice to have a variety

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Normally don’t do too much store-bought ... many too heavy on sugar or salt ... the ones I posted came from friends, after we tried one at their place. I tend to like to DIY/experiment. Have a case of small Ball jars, and an extra pack of lids I drill to make shakers.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.