NEW REVERSE FLOW SMOKER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

butchms

Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
I had this smoker built this past winter. Being handicap ed , with a leg amputation, .  Realize now that this is going to be too much smoker for me. The smoker is built out of 1/4 steel plate and has never had a fire in it, This smoker was built to last a lifetime and is a top quality build.

I live in the Hattiesburg,MS area. Would consider taking a cab nit style electric smoker on trade. I AM ASKING 1250.00. Send me a PM message here or call 601 688 0213.

Last edited:
That's a great looking smoker. If you want to sell it I would consider painting it. That is what people will look at. What their first impression is sticks in their mind. I saw a good smoker, but I would have seen a "I gotta have this smoker" if it had been painted up. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for looking. Until the last week or so it has not been warm enough here to get a good cure on the paint. I am wheelchair bound and will try and find someone to help me do it.in the next few days.

No ississippi Tank did not build it. It was built by a life long friend of nine. He is 81 years old and is in his shop by 7:00am  everyTue-Sat. He is a true craftsman.

Nice looking smoker
icon14.gif

Thanks for looking. Talk with me, we both might come away happy.

The cooking chamber is 48 in long. It was rolled out of a new piece if 1/4 plate..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky