NEW REVERSE FLOW SMOKER

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by butchms, Mar 2, 2011.

1. butchms

butchms Newbie

I had this smoker built this past winter. Being handicap ed , with a leg amputation, .  Realize now that this is going to be too much smoker for me. The smoker is built out of 1/4 steel plate and has never had a fire in it, This smoker was built to last a lifetime and is a top quality build.

I live in the Hattiesburg,MS area. Would consider taking a cab nit style electric smoker on trade. I AM ASKING 1250.00. Send me a PM message here or call 601 688 0213.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

That's a great looking smoker. If you want to sell it I would consider painting it. That is what people will look at. What their first impression is sticks in their mind. I saw a good smoker, but I would have seen a "I gotta have this smoker" if it had been painted up. Just my 2 cents.

3. Nice smoker. Who built it? It looks like something my buddies at Mississippi Tank would build.

4. butchms

butchms Newbie

Thanks for looking. Until the last week or so it has not been warm enough here to get a good cure on the paint. I am wheelchair bound and will try and find someone to help me do it.in the next few days.

5. butchms

butchms Newbie

No ississippi Tank did not build it. It was built by a life long friend of nine. He is 81 years old and is in his shop by 7:00am  everyTue-Sat. He is a true craftsman.

6. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Sweet rig. I wish I had that in my garage.

7. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Nice looking smoker[​IMG]

8. butchms

butchms Newbie

Thanks for looking. Talk with me, we both might come away happy.

9. orbit1

orbit1 Newbie

Is the cooking box 48 in, or total boxes?

10. butchms

butchms Newbie

The cooking chamber is 48 in long. It was rolled out of a new piece if 1/4 plate..

11. orbit1

orbit1 Newbie

It's me, JKG, asking here too.