• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

NEW REVERSE FLOW SMOKER

butchms

Joined Aug 29, 2010
I had this smoker built this past winter. Being handicap ed , with a leg amputation, .  Realize now that this is going to be too much smoker for me. The smoker is built out of 1/4 steel plate and has never had a fire in it, This smoker was built to last a lifetime and is a top quality build.

I live in the Hattiesburg,MS area. Would consider taking a cab nit style electric smoker on trade. I AM ASKING 1250.00. Send me a PM message here or call 601 688 0213.

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That's a great looking smoker. If you want to sell it I would consider painting it. That is what people will look at. What their first impression is sticks in their mind. I saw a good smoker, but I would have seen a "I gotta have this smoker" if it had been painted up. Just my 2 cents.

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Nice smoker. Who built it? It looks like something my buddies at Mississippi Tank would build.

butchms

Joined Aug 29, 2010
Thanks for looking. Until the last week or so it has not been warm enough here to get a good cure on the paint. I am wheelchair bound and will try and find someone to help me do it.in the next few days.

butchms

Joined Aug 29, 2010
No ississippi Tank did not build it. It was built by a life long friend of nine. He is 81 years old and is in his shop by 7:00am  everyTue-Sat. He is a true craftsman.

butchms

Joined Aug 29, 2010
The cooking chamber is 48 in long. It was rolled out of a new piece if 1/4 plate..

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.