New portable smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Well, to carry the smoker anyway! After more then 30 years of talking about it. We went did it.

20220808_150342_HDR.jpg
20220808_150429.jpg
20220808_150548_HDR.jpg

Just a few years old with 4200 miles on her. Looks mint! Super happy to finally get one!
32' with 2 slides.

Congrats from a 7 year full time rv'r

Im sure you have done you home work on it.

Make sure everything is disconnected before pulling out.
Water
All electric lines
Cable

Antenna is down.
Awning is in and secured
Items stowed inside
Slide out in and secured.
Raise the jacks full up

Do a triple walk around and check everything then have your wife do the same.

It can be fun but when you forgot something and pulled away...

RV can stand for Ruined Vacation.

GL out there

Awesome rig Steve...

A few more things to add on to BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker (Rick's) list... I always take the keys out and hang them on the antenna crank... So when time to leave you'll remember to lower the antenna ... Don't know if you'll be able to or not since the newer electric awnings don't have legs... but I ALWAYS tie my awning down... If the awning comes out.. it gets tied down... Seen to many fly up over the RV from a sudden gust of wind ...

Thanks everybody! Our first camping trip will be close to home. But still in a very nice campground. Stay tuned!

Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky