• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Terry Bussenger

Original poster
Jun 11, 2018
Cary, IL
NW Suburbs of Chicago, been following the site, just registered. I had a Cabela's Smoker for about 5 years, it wore out. I just ordered a Weber SMS 22.5...cannot wait for it to be delivered!!!!
I have not smoked anything for 1-1/2 years, looking forward to getting back into it.

Congrats on your purchase. Good to have you here at SMF. I know I really enjoy my time here and learn a lot from all of the different threads. These are some great guys and ladies on here.

George

Welcome to the site and on the new smoker. There are lot's of people using the WSM(me being one of them). Looking forward to seeing your's in action.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky