1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by Terry Bussenger, Jun 11, 2018.

1. NW Suburbs of Chicago, been following the site, just registered. I had a Cabela's Smoker for about 5 years, it wore out. I just ordered a Weber SMS 22.5...cannot wait for it to be delivered!!!!
    I have not smoked anything for 1-1/2 years, looking forward to getting back into it.

2. dcecil

dcecil Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the site, from what I hear you will love that pit.

3. Congrats on your purchase. Good to have you here at SMF. I know I really enjoy my time here and learn a lot from all of the different threads. These are some great guys and ladies on here.

George

4. Thanks for the warm welcome. I already ordered the Cajun Bandit Door for it, can't wait to use it.

5. Geebs

Geebs Smoking Fanatic

Welcome! You will love the WSM!

6. Welcome from California.

7. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome!

8. browneyesvictim

browneyesvictim Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome! Feed the addiction! There is no cure.

9. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Welcome to the site and on the new smoker. There are lot's of people using the WSM(me being one of them). Looking forward to seeing your's in action.

Chris

10. It arrives today...will be out of town for the weekend so smoking will have to wait.