• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emsemt

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Central Valley California
Hello, my name is Jose and I live in Fresno Ca. I'm not new to smoking but I am new to doing it in a reverse flow. I've been smoking in a UDS for lots of years. It was time to move up to a custom smoker. Just got it this past Sunday and getting it seasoned asI'm tying this up. I'm sure I will learn a lot in here and hope to give a few tricks of my own. Thank you for having me.

Hi Jose!

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Thank you . I did my first cook on my RF and did ok. Ran a little hotter than I like but still turned out good. Pro side, they cooked faster. Con side it threw my timing off for everything else.

Welcome to the group Jose!  That is a nice looking rig you got there.  You'll get to know it with experience.  That is a nice first smoke on the RF!  

points1.png

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky