• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello Salty and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Sorry Muddy2  I copied and pasted shouldn't have said Salty

Gary

Welcome to you!

I'm such a fan of your fish market (the Sydney one) as we have a fabulous Bloke on this site who keeps us educated on such things! (His handle is "MOIKEL" and you will see his very INCREDIBLE postings and food)!

I also enjoy learning of some of your great herbs and special resources too! (Seeing as I eat a fair amount of kangaroo).

In any event, it will be so fun to read your posts, and you will absolutely love this whole group! Welcome indeed!

Cheers! - Leah

Hello Muddy2 and welcome aboard!  I'm glad you've joined our group.  There is a great wealth of information here.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask if you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky