New Member Saying Hi!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinpoboy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
Twin Cities
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a long while and learned a lot from the great members here.

I've been smoking Grilling and cooking for a long time, but I've only more recently been getting into curing meats. Damn I'm hooked now. I thought it was time for me to join up and become part of the group. I've got questions, comments, and am really looking forward to participating in the discussions.

Thanks to all here that I've learned from already, I'm sure I'll learn a whole lot more, and maybe help a few out too.

"Smokinpoboy"

Bryan Shelley

I forgot to say what kind of smokers I have. I use a water smoker sometimes and an old Offset with Basic Mods. Hopefully by spring I'll have finished my wood smokehouse.

Last edited:
Hi Bryan! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us!

Thanks S2K9K,

Here's a shot of whats in my fridge at the moment.

2 - 5 Lbs CB loins resting after being pulled from Pops Brine. My First CB's

Turkey legs and 4 Breasts in brine cure. They come out tomorrow.

22 lbs of Pork Belly I'll start curing tomorrow.

and a bag of chicken necks and feet to make stock with tonight.

Friday is Smoke day. I cant wait.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky