New Member from NY State

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokeRat

Original poster
Feb 29, 2024
Hello I have been reading the posts for months and finally decided to join. I live in Upstate NY by the Canadian border. I grew up watching my grandfather run his smokehouse. I am in the planning stages of building my own cold smokehouse. Lots to learn but I enjoy reading the posts.

Welcome from Mississippi! You couldnt ask for a better bunch of….uh….folks to hang out and talk cooking with. Look forward to the build posts.

Jim

Reactions: SmokeRat
We
Hello I have been reading the posts for months and finally decided to join. I live in Upstate NY by the Canadian border. I grew up watching my grandfather run his smokehouse. I am in the planning stages of building my own cold smokehouse. Lots to learn but I enjoy reading the posts.
Welcome! Work at Fort Drum. Where are you located?

Welcome. Transplanted to NE Pa, I’m originally from Norfolk NY between Potsdam and Massena. Lotta good folks here.

Welcome from Northern Vt. Your only about an hour and a half away.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky