New member in GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maintrain

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Greetings!

I recently acquired a Masterbuilt 40" electric and stumbled upon this site while doing research. Everyone seems nice and willing to help out with tips and information. I've already found tips for modifying my smoker and happily report that they have worked out wonderfully. I shot a video of the results and hope this helps other new members wanting to make their smoker better. I look forward to contributing to the forum.

Welcome to SMF and congrats on your new smoker, I build mine myself but I know there are plenty of experts with the model you have. Happy smoking and can't wait to see your contributions to the site.

Welcome to the SMF Family...Looking forward to more video...Something more Meaty next time I'm sure...JJ

Welcome to SMF glad you can join us.  We are big on Pics and love to help everyone out.  Remember the only question that is dumb is one not asked.  You will not find a friendlier place to talk Que on the web.

You are going to fit in just fine..

welcome1.gif
  To the SMF

Congrats on your new smoker. Lots of great folks here to answer your questions.

welcome1.gif
  To the SMF

Congrats on your new smoker. Lots of great folks here to answer your questions.
Thanks nepas!

Welcome to SMF glad you can join us.  We are big on Pics and love to help everyone out.  Remember the only question that is dumb is one not asked.  You will not find a friendlier place to talk Que on the web.

You are going to fit in just fine..

Thanks ECT01! I've noticed that everyone is friendly and willing to help. I'll be sure to post some "Qview" pics from my next smoke.

Welcome to the SMF Family...Looking forward to more video...Something more Meaty next time I'm sure...JJ
More meaty videos to come Chef. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to SMF. Like Smokin' Al said, "lots of MES guys on here".

Me included. Couldn't be happier.

Happy Smokin'

Mike

I must say the MES is one of my better purchases. My father saw mine and immediately went to buy one! Thanks Mike!

Hey Nightrain glad to have you aboard!   here is a pic of my smoker when it was in work with the NT in the back...lol

938f0cdc_smoker18.jpg
That's an impressive smoker! I would LOVE to have something like that but the it doesn't look too wife friendly. 

Welcome to SMF and congrats on the new smoker. Lots of MES guys on here.
Thanks SmokinAl.
Welcome to SMF and congrats on your new smoker, I build mine myself but I know there are plenty of experts with the model you have. Happy smoking and can't wait to see your contributions to the site.
Thanks. I would love to some of your smokers. 

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome, let us look over your shoulder by sending photos and more videos.  We love the photos.  Enjoy, and take advantage of all the resources available.  Great JOB!!!  GOOD LUCK!

Welcome, let us look over your shoulder by sending photos and more videos.  We love the photos.  Enjoy, and take advantage of all the resources available.  Great JOB!!!  GOOD LUCK!

Will Do! Thanks Frosty!

Hello Maintrain and
welcome1.gif
to SMF. Glad to have you here with us and looking forward to some great qview from you

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky