New Member - Hello From Alabama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nom00

Original poster
Sep 12, 2022
Alabama
Hello all,

New member, I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. The wife and I run a food/recipe blog these past 8 years now. We're both doing it full-time now. We do a fair amount of grilling and smoking, so I am always looking for inspiration and the giving and receiving of solid advice.

I used to be a web developer, but now I pretty much work on recipes. In my spare time (yeah, right), I mess around with leathercraft.

The picture is of some homemade sourdough I baked on the smoker. That was an excellent patty melt!

Attachments

• baking-bread-on-a-smoker-08.jpg
    baking-bread-on-a-smoker-08.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 17
Welcome from Central Texas. You best watch out though. There's a crazy man down your way that goes by the moniker of chilerelleno chilerelleno :emoji_laughing: He's quite the instigator. He'll have you in all sorts of cooking trouble real fast...but in a really good way. He's a tough act to follow but turns out some amazing food!! Rumor has it that he's a pretty nice guy too :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: nom00
Hello all,

New member, I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. The wife and I run a food/recipe blog these past 8 years now. We're both doing it full-time now. We do a fair amount of grilling and smoking, so I am always looking for inspiration and the giving and receiving of solid advice.

I used to be a web developer, but now I pretty much work on recipes. In my spare time (yeah, right), I mess around with leathercraft.

The picture is of some homemade sourdough I baked on the smoker. That was an excellent patty melt!
Welcome from Indianapolis

Reactions: nom00
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky