• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New member greetings

richard cameron

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 14, 2016
Hello, my name is Richard I live in California near Sacramento and I just bought a new custom built 48” X 24” RF patio smoker.  I have been cooking for years on an old New Braunfels silver smoker and have decided it was time to step up my game.

One item that has been on my Bucket List for several years now has been to cook a whole pig.  My plans are to have 30-40 people over to help me take this item off my List.  I plan on cooking a 50+ lb pig head on, racing style.

I have spent several years reading this forum and have decided it is time to join up.  I have really enjoyed reading all the posts whenever I needed help with my cooking.  I hope to contribute my successes and failures in future posts. 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Richard!

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Nice looking rig!

Al

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Welcome from SC, Richard. It's really good to have you here on this great site. That's an awesome looking smoker.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

betaboy

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 29, 2016
Nice looking smoker! Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing some deliciousness come out of that thing!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.