New member from missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davemo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 16, 2007
hello all. i am just starting out and altho i am not yet into the SMOKING of meat i am learning the art of making summer sausage.I am trying to find more info on making my venision summer sausage product better as my last attempts have not totally satisfied me.Looking forward to learning from all the members on here

Welcome davemo! Glad to see you join us, looking forward to your posts and sharing your experiences!

Have fun!

davemo
Welcome ot SMF !!!
What are you looking to change with your last summer sausage, or I guess I should ask; what didn't you like about how it turned out?

Welcome to SMF, davemo! This is a great place to learn about smoking and we have quite a few folks that make their own sausage too. They're all helpful and ready to answer your questions so don't be shy about asking. Glad to have you with us.

Hello davemo, glad you've chosing to join us at the SMF. You'll find plenty of great advise from friendly folks on this site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky